My name is Josh Lewis!, and I’m here to help you.
A quick bullet-point bio:
- Born in Iowa in 1978, lived in South Dakota for six years.
- Moved to Willmar, MN for a while.
- Permanently dedicated life to Jesus.
- Went to Jr. High and High School in Green Bay, WI. Class of ’97.
- Went to Bethel College (now Bethel University), majored in Music and entertained plans to be a composer / rock star. Really.
- Met Stephanie at Bethel, married her in August of 2000.
- Majored in Computer Science and minored in Music when reality hit. Class of ’02.
- Got a job with Apple Inc. Moved to Cupertino, CA in June of ’02.
- Started blogging on joshlewis.org in May of 2003.
- Had a son in September of 2007, named him Caleb.
- Decided with Steph to move back to Minnesota.
- Got a job with Enclarity in Minneapolis in February of ’08 making web applications.
- Lost that job when Enclarity downsized in January of ’09.
- Got a job as the Lead Web Developer for the Table Project in February of ’09.
- Welcomed Jack Edward in December of ’09.
- Resides in Forest Lake, MN.
- Can be contacted easily and directly.
- Loves you.
Like what you’ve seen? Your subscription is 30 seconds away.
If you already use an RSS reader, you can subscribe to my RSS feed directly, or click one of the handy buttons below for your favorite reader.