Cleaning

It has been awhile since I’ve done an audio blog. I figure it’s easiest to just put up a link to the MP3 file itself and not mess with plugins.

Cleaning the Oven (0:51)

1. JoeBuck
    Posted October 24, 2003 at 1:50 am | Permalink

Ovens? What? You don’t need ovens for ramen, domino’s or jimmy johns. Why’d you get one of those? I think you should trade it in for a slip-n-slide. Now that’s something you can get some use out of 🙂
    JoeBuck

2. Posted October 24, 2003 at 6:52 am | Permalink

Seriously, you could get a couple of them. Put one down the stairs and then connect another one to the first one and direct it out into the living room. It would be like sledding!

Posted October 24, 2003 at 8:32 am | Permalink

And if you had a slip ‘n slide you could use that as another part of the attraction to coming to visit you! I’d come just to see what Henson’d do. (:

Posted October 24, 2003 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

Check out my blog later tonight. The depression I describe in one of the entries is now gone after listening to this. Ahhh, nothing like a normal, dirty Lewis household to make me laugh. HA! And I’m not around for you to make me help you clean it! Double HA!

5. Posted October 24, 2003 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

We just put a cookie sheet on the bottom rack of our oven. That way when the frozen pizza inevitably craps out some of its cheese and delicious sausage-like topping, it ends up on the cookie sheet and not on the oven. And cookie sheets are cheap, so after a few months just throw that mother out and put a new one in. If you have one of those fancy big ovens you might need to buy two cookie sheets, but that’s the price you pay for being a big spender and getting the larger model.

6. Posted October 24, 2003 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

I do the same thing, only with aluminum foil – even cheaper than cookie sheets.

7. Posted October 24, 2003 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

We lived in our apartment for 2 1/2 years and never cleaned the oven. Then when we moved out we had to clean it. Ours didn’t clean itself either. I went through 2 cans of oven cleaner and three rolls of paper towels trying to clean that thing. And then when the landlord inspected the place to make sure we’d cleaned everything, he decided it wasn’t clean enough and charged us $50 bucks to clean it himself. If I would have known he’d do it, I would have paid him $100 and not have even bothered.

8. Posted October 24, 2003 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

What ever happened to Microwaves?