We were at a Christmas party last night where the hosts decided to throw in a Simpsons Trivia Quiz for the “ringers” in the crowd (that being Stephanie and me). I got 24 of the 29 questions right, and took home the prize!
If you do the math, that means I missed five. I’m a little embarrassed that I missed some of these (some on technicalities, but hey, I remembered the name of Marge’s bowling instructor), but here they are for you to attempt, if you like. None of them are trick questions either, so you can take them at face value. And no peeking on SNPP!
- What is Bart’s middle name?
- What is the name of the Simpson’s cat?
- Who played Radioactive Man in the Radioactive Man movie?
- Who was hired to stop the smuggling of illegal alcohol?
- What was Lisa’s first word?
Get your answers in your head before opening the comments. Let’s hear it, Peanut Gallery!