Napoleon

I’m 10 minutes into Napoleon Dynamite for the first time (on DVD!), and I’m already totally loving it. Flippin’ sweet.

1. Posted January 7, 2005 at 12:39 am | Permalink

Sweet movie! I’m glad I got that one. I love the dance scene near the end. That was sweet.

2. Posted January 7, 2005 at 8:32 am | Permalink

It’s on my to rent list. Maybe this weekend, we’ll see.

Posted January 7, 2005 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

I’m going to have to Netflix it or something first. I’m told that you either love it or hate it, so watch it before buying.

4. Posted January 8, 2005 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

I had a hard time deciding whom to vote for in the US presidential election because I hadn’t seen their skits. Had John Edwards done a really funky dance routine, I may have changed my vote.

I was going to buy it when it first came out, but it sold out really fast. Now I’m waiting for prices to go down.

5. Posted January 10, 2005 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

We skipped the whole “rent it first” thing and just went out and bought it. Freakin’ hilarious.

6. Posted January 10, 2005 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

It’s interesting because we did that too. It’s the first time I’ve ever bought a movie I haven’t seen.

7. Posted January 11, 2005 at 8:06 am | Permalink

When I saw it in the theater I liked it. It was quotable fun. Now though, everyone and their brother seems to be raving about it and quoting it all the time. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not a movie snob, elitist, or other snooty term (come on, I watched happy gilmore twice a day for a whole summer) but NapDyn is going down the Austin Powers road kind of fast. Yeah Baby or something.