Happy Halloween

My costume was pretty standard, really. Please do share pictures or at least brief descriptions of what you dressed up as, if anything. Or perhaps something even vaugely Halloween-related. Would you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here!

And remember, when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people die!

1. Posted October 31, 2005 at 12:20 am | Permalink

I think I came off as a cross between Willie Wonka and the Phantom of the Opera. Wore a plush red vintage smoking jacket over a white shirt with a black velvet top hat, long black velvet gloves and a white masquerade mask. Also I had a walking stick. This was put together in the time between the invitation (9:40pm) and arriving at the party (11:30pm).

Posted October 31, 2005 at 8:07 am | Permalink

What trully makes you look evil is the pink lipstick.

3. Posted October 31, 2005 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

I decided to forgo the lipstick for work today. It did succeed (in a minor way) in making my face look slightly paler, but I’m actually pretty pale as it is. So this costume (unfortunately?) requires very little effort of me. 🙂

4. Posted October 31, 2005 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

The closest thing I wore to a costume today was some aluminum foil for my trip to Chipotle to score me the free burrito.

5. Posted October 31, 2005 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I went to Chipotle for much today, too, and I saw someone wrapping themselves in foil while standing in line. I love the fact that Chipotle does that!

McDonald’s should give free burgers to anyone dressed as Ronald.

6. MJ
    Posted October 31, 2005 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

I went as me — yep. boring. I’m not going to any party nor am I handing out candy. Unfortunately (or not), I have not participated in Halloween this year. 🙁 and that’s okay. 😎

7. Posted October 31, 2005 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

I volunteered at my church this year, and we had to wear a standard volunteer shirt. But I made my dog a pretty sweet costume.

8. Posted November 1, 2005 at 9:27 am | Permalink

I wore a big pink Andre 3000/Superfly style hat and my jean jacket with flannel shirt. So I was sort of a cowboy pimp while we took my two year old niece trick or treating. And for the Chipotle run, a Pimpin Space Cowboy.

9. Posted November 1, 2005 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

I had a couple of possibilities, as a soocer coach for 3 1/2 thru 12 year olds, when I got cold I had a superman swatshirt. I also had a 2 foot afro which only made me sweat while running.

Posted November 1, 2005 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

Nothing. I am boring. But I’m drained from conferences so I hung out and did nothing.

Dr. Evil is looking hip and with it thanks to that soul patch of yours.

11. Posted November 1, 2005 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

Ducka ducka ducka ducka ducka…. huuuuuuuu?