Comedy Team

An improv comedy group asked me to join their team, but they wanted an answer on the spot, and I just couldn’t.

1. Dave
    Posted February 8, 2006 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

How do we know you didn’t really accept, and maybe you’re just doing improv RIGHT NOW?!

2. Posted February 8, 2006 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

I guess that’s just part of the test!

3. Posted February 9, 2006 at 8:01 am | Permalink

That can be a stressful situation! Both being asked to do something like that on the spot and performing improv. When working as a campus rep I had someone in an improv group borrow the camera and the iBook to tape and burn their show. Needless to say I was asked to watch while he was sitting there and I didn’t laugh nearly enough to his liking. He then made me watch the tapping of the car ride they went on for this show. That is part of my life I will never get back.

Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Wait… is this silly Josh humor and it didn’t happen? Both? Arrrgggh!

5. Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:32 am | Permalink

OK, I’ll be honest. This is just a Steven Wright-style joke. None of it is true. I was just hoping to make people laugh. I’m really surprised no one seemed to get it. Well… maybe Neal got it.

6. Posted February 9, 2006 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

HA! That’s so funny I forgot to laugh…excluding that first Ha.

Posted February 9, 2006 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

Oh, I got it all right, buster. I chuckled, but was also wondering how real it was. Only in the twisted membranes of my friend’s mind, I guess, hehe.