A few stats:
- We had over 1000 tweets during the event itself, not to mention several hundred before and after the official start and end times.
- 133 people tweeted about Cthalloween in total.
- Our top-volume tweeter was @JimGleeson with 255 tweets! What can I say? Wow. That’s 4.5 times more tweets than the #2 in volume.
- The top five in volume after Jim were @Servantofproces, @officergleason, @falconesse, @theatermonkey, and @wordwill. Nice work, guys.
- @arstechnica was kind enough to tweet about our game and give us a few more players.
If you had a favorite tweet, a good link, or an observation about the event, post it in the comments and enlighten us all!
Update: It is crucial to mention that our event’s fantastic, green-tentacled “Twitterthulhu” icon was created by none other than John Kovalic of Dork Tower fame, and sponsored by gameplaywright.net. Many thanks!
If you find yourself craving raw data (and c’mon, who doesn’t?) we have some good news for you! Download this zip file to get a raw SQLite and MySQL dump of every Cthalloween-related tweet. Pick your database flavor and have a swim in the data. Hooray!