My name is Josh Lewis!, and I’m here to help you.
A quick bullet-point bio:
- Born in Iowa in 1978, lived in South Dakota for six years.
- Moved to Willmar, MN for a while.
- Permanently dedicated life to Jesus.
- Went to Jr. High and High School in Green Bay, WI. Class of ’97.
- Went to Bethel College (now Bethel University), majored in Music and entertained plans to be a composer / rock star. Really.
- Met Stephanie at Bethel, married her in August of 2000.
- Majored in Computer Science and minored in Music when reality hit. Class of ’02.
- Got a job with Apple Inc. Moved to Cupertino, CA in June of ’02.
- Started blogging on joshlewis.org in May of 2003.
- Had a son in September of 2007, named him Caleb.
- Decided with Steph to move back to Minnesota.
- Got a job with Enclarity in Minneapolis in February of ’08 making web applications.
- Lost that job when Enclarity downsized in January of ’09.
- Got a job as the Lead Web Developer for the Table Project in February of ’09.
- Welcomed Jack Edward in December of ’09.
- Welcomed daughter Louritta Jane in January of 2012.
- Resides in Forest Lake, MN.
- Can be contacted easily and directly.
- Loves you.
Like what you’ve seen? Your subscription is 30 seconds away.
If you already use an RSS reader, you can subscribe to my RSS feed directly.