IQ

To celebrate the re-opening of school, even for those of us who no longer have to attend, let’s take a moment and find out how dumb we really are with this IQ test! (I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.)

1. Georgia
    Posted August 19, 2004 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

Hey josh, thanks. Your kind and courteous message is appreciated.

2. Posted November 1, 2004 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

161. (not from a bullcrap website, but from a psychiatric practitioner liscened to give IQ tests.)

3. Posted November 1, 2004 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

Wow, you must really love yourself. Do you take every opportunity to tell everyone how validly smart you are? 😉

4. Posted November 1, 2004 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

BTW, im 15

5. Jimmy Jazz
    Posted November 1, 2004 at 8:12 pm | Permalink

No Josh, I actually hate telling people I know my real IQ, i just tell em 147, so they don’t freak out or think im lying. im leaving this blog now because i have better things to do.

6. Posted November 2, 2004 at 1:11 am | Permalink

So you lie to them so they don’t think you’re lying? Maybe you should try not telling them your IQ at all? Tell them “I’d rather not talk about it, because it’s a pride issue for me and I don’t want to have to struggle with that.” Then you don’t get to hold your nose high (147 is still quite high, you know. Why not lie and tell them it’s 105?) like you’re doing right now with “I have better things to do.”

Jimmy, if you’ve got a 161 you should know that IQ isn’t dependent on age. A three-year-old can have a 161 if they’re comparably intelligent to other three-year-olds. That’s how it works. Being young is not a disadvantage in real IQ tests.

7. anonymous
    Posted November 10, 2004 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

man this IQ test thingy is pretty jobless….
    worth it if you are really bored…but otherwise..what does it prove?